Thursday 14 June 2012

Your BforB Referral Networking Audit

A BforB Referral networking audit sounds a bit corporate but it could well bring you more   leads, prospects and referrals which is where your profit eventually springs from.

What is a BforB Referral networking audit? It’s a long, cool look at how you are performing at meetings. The most common complaint from poor performers is that ‘networking just doesn’t work’ as if it were some creature with an independent will that we have no control over. They may be right and I would certainly agree that superficial networking can be ineffective.

Here are some questions to ask yourself when you audit your BforB Referral networking skills:

·        How many referrals have I given to other group members in the last 3 months?

·         How many testimonials have I given at meetings in the last 3 months?


·         Have I ever brought any guests to meetings?

·         Have I seized every opportunity to set up one-to-one meetings with other members?

·         Have I organised an event (business/social/charity) in the last 12 months that I have invited the other group members to?

·         Do my conversations start off with me asking about them, rather than talking about myself?
If I had to rate my current marketing effectiveness out of 10....where would it be? How can I get to a 10? Like everything in life, you only get out what you put in. These questions will draw out those areas where you can become a more effective networker.Remember its the quality of your questions that gets you to the correct outcome for you and your business!

How serious am I about growing my business through referrals on a scale of 1-10?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment